Opsgenie provides a powerful app Zendesk. When a new ticket is created in Zendesk, a corresponding alert in Opsgenie can be created manually. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for these alerts and provides rich notifications with on-call rotation, scheduling etc. features and alert escalations to ensure the best ticket management for Zendesk customers.
- Manually create alerts in OpsGenie for Zendesk tickets. Updates to the Opsgenie alert such as acknowledging or closing would be reflected to the alert details shown in the Zendesk ticket.
- Add responders to your Opsgenie alert right from your Zendesk ticket to route the alert to a specific user or team.
- Close your Opsgenie alert right from your Zendesk ticket when the ticket is resolved.
Add Outlyer Integration in Opsgenie
- In Opsgenie, obtain an API key to save as your app’s token in Zendesk. You can create a new API integration or use an existing API integration to get the API key.
- When adding the Opsgenie app in Zendesk, paste the copied API key to the Token field. You can change this token after installing the app, from App Configurations tab.
Updated over 2 years ago