Use Opsgenie’s StatusHub Integration to forward StatusHub incident notifications on services to Opsgenie. Opsgenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When an incident occurred/resolved on StatusHub, it creates an alert/closes the alert at Opsgenie, respectively.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's StatusHub Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of StatusHub notifications using the Teams field. Autocomplete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the integration URL which includes Opsgenie's endpoint as well as the API key.
- Click Save Integration
- In StatusHub, go to "Status Pages" tab on the dashboard.
- Select status site to subscribe.
- Subscribe to the status page with the Webhook option.
- Populate the Webhook URL field with the integration URL copied previously.
- Select x-www-form-urlencoded as Content Type.
- Click Subscribe.
- All set! Now manage your StatusHub notifications at Opsgenie and leverage its full alerting functionality.
Updated about 3 years ago