Rigor creates alerts for failed checks. With Opsgenie's Rigor Integration, Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for these alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies them via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When an alert is created on Rigor, an alert is created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Rigor Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Rigor alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- Create a new Opsgenie Alert Webhook by clicking here or by going to Admin > Alert Webhooks, clicking New and selecting Opsgenie.
- In the Payload section for each Trigger, paste your Opsgenie API key copied while saving the Rigor Integration in Opsgenie.
- Click Create.
- To use the webhook, edit any Check and select the webhook in the Notify dropdown.
Dynamic fields (custom priority, payload, url, and headers) are not available for this integration because of being API-based integration.
Updated over 3 years ago