Opsgenie sends outgoing integration callbacks when an alert is routed to a new team (either via Add Team action or escalations/schedules).
- When an alert is created, outgoing integration callbacks are triggered with Create action type.
- When a new team is added to an alert (via Add Team action or escalations/schedules):
- Integrations that are assigned to the added team are triggered with Create action type.
- Global integrations and the integrations of previous teams are triggered with Add Team action type.
Assuming the following scenario:
- An alert is created with a team named T1
- 5 Minutes later, an escalation automatically routes the alert to another team T2
- 10 minutes later, a user executes add team action to add the team T3
The table of the action types of the outgoing integration triggers is as below:
Integrations of T1
Integrations of T2
Integrations of T3
Updated about 3 years ago