Use Opsgenie's Kore integration to forward Opsgenie alert activity to Kore. Users find out about alerts getting created, acknowledged, assigned, and closed without leaving Kore.
- When an alert is created, closed, acknowledged or assigned in Opsgenie, Kore regarding information is seen in Kore.
- Click on the GET BOTS menu on the left navigation. Search for Opsgenie and click it. Click Add Bot then Open.
- On the right side of the frame, click the Information icon and select IT Alerts task under "Available Tasks".
- Click Activate.
- Click Create Integration.
- A "Webhook URL" is provided to use within Opsgenie. Copy this URL to use at Opsgenie Kore Integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie - Kore Integration page.
- Specify who is notified of Kore alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
- Paste the Webhook URL copied previously into the "Kore URL" field.
- Click Save Integration.
Updated about 3 years ago
Did this page help you?