The integration enables CA Flowdock users to forward Opsgenie alert activity to CA Flowdock. Users are notified when alerts are created, acknowledged, assigned, and closed without leaving Flowdock.
- Please create an Opsgenie account, if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie CA Flowdock (Chat) Integration page.
- Enter the API token for the flow in Flowdock. The token is found in "Account/API tokens" in CA Flowdock
- Specify the name of the user sending the message.
- Specify tags for the message separated by commas.
- Using the Alert Filter, specify the conditions under which alerts are posted to CA Flowdock.
- Click Save Integration.
All set! Now when an Opsgenie alert is created, acknowledged, etc. the update information is automatically forwarded to your Flowdock group chat as messages.
Updated almost 4 years ago