Use Opsgenie's Flock integration to forward Opsgenie alert activity to Flock. Users are notified when alerts are created, acknowledged, assigned, and closed without leaving Flock.
- When an alert is created, closed, acknowledged or assigned in Opsgenie, information is seen in Flock.
- In Flock, choose Opsgenie on the Integrations page.
- Click Install.
- Click Add New Configuration.
- Configure settings and click Generate URL.
- Copy the URL for configuring the Opsgenie side.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Flock Integration page.
- Specify who is notified for Flock alerts using the Teams and Recipients fields. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
- Paste the URL that you obtained from Flock.
- Click Save Integration.
Updated almost 4 years ago
Did this page help you?