Campfire was retired by Basecamp in favor of Basecamp 3, but is still available to existing Campfire users. For more information, see this post by Basecamp.
Forward Opsgenie alerts to Campfire to notify users of alerts. Notifications are sent to any desired Campfire room for any designated Team.
- Opsgenie forwards alert activity (alert is created, acknowledged, closed, etc.) to Campfire.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Campfire Integration page.
- Specify what Team is assigned to this integration using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
- Open another window and navigate to Campfire.
- Click "My info" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Under the API authentication token, copy the entire string of characters listed.
- Navigate back to the Opsgenie Campfire integration page, and paste the API authentication key into the corresponding "Token" field.
- Enter the Campfire room ID into the "Rooms" field for which to forward alerts. The room ID is found in the Campfire URL while viewing the desired room. Copy the numbers directly after the /room/. For example, "/room/123"
- Enter the Campfire subdomain into the "Subdomain" field. The subdomain is found in the Campfire URL, located directly before ".campfirenow.com."
- Click Save Integration.
Updated about a year ago