Use Opsgenie Blue Matador Integration to forward Blue Matador alerts to Opsgenie. Opsgenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert or warning is created in Blue Matador, an alert is created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie Blue Matador Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Blue Matador alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- Visit the dashboard in Blue Matador, click Setup and then click Notifications from the
- Click Connect for Opsgenie in the "Available Integration" section.
- Type the "Integration Name".
- Paste the Opsgenie API Key copied previously into the "API Key" field and click Verify Keys. (Make sure to follow the Save Integration step in Opsgenie page to verify the API Key.)
- When the API Key is verified, click Save.
Updated almost 4 years ago