Use Opsgenie’s Azure Resource Health Integration to forward Azure Resource Health alerts to Opsgenie. Opsgenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules- using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When a Resource Health alert is created in Azure, an alert is also created in Opsgenie.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Azure Resource Health Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Azure Resource Health alerts using the Teams field. Autocomplete suggestions will be provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the URL.
- Click Save Integration.
- In the portal, select Monitor.
- In the "Activity log" section, select Alerts.
- Select Add activity log alert, and fill in the fields.
- In the "Event category" box, select Resource Health.
- Under Alert via, select New action group. Enter a name in the Action group name box, and enter a name in the short name box. The short name is referenced in the notifications that are sent when this alert fires.
- Under "Actions", Select Webhook as "ACTION TYPE".
- Paste the URL copied previously into the "DETAILS" field.
- Click OK.
Updated about 3 years ago