Opsgenie has an email integration with Autotask AEM. Use the integration to send Autotask AEM alerts to Opsgenie's API with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for Autotask AEM alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When an alert is created in Autotask AEM, an alert is also created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Autotask AEM Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Autotask AEM alerts using the "Teams" field. Autocomplete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the email address.
- Click on Save Integration.
- In Autotask navigate to Account > Policies.
- From the "Policies" list, choose the desired alert source.
- In the opening page from "Monitors" tab, edit the desired Monitor to receive alerts from or add a new monitor.
- After choosing the "Monitor Type" and setting "Monitor Details" up, access the Response Details tab.
- Tick the checkbox saying Email the following recipients.
- Add the following to the Additional Recipients:
- Opsgenie to Name field and
- The e-mail address copied from integration configuration page to Address field.
- Choose Text for Type and Save.
- Add the following to the Subject Line:
[hostname] | [description] | [sitename] | [category] | [type] | [alert] | [os] | [lastuser] | [ipaddress]
- Click Next and finish creating the monitor.
- Click Save and on the next screen, click Push Changes to update policy.
Updated about 3 years ago