Use Opsgenie Atatus Integration to forward Atatus alerts to Opsgenie. Opsgenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When an alert is created in Atatus, an alert is created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie Atatus Integration page,
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Atatus alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- In Atatus, go to project Settings -> Team Notifications -> Opsgenie.
- Paste your Opsgenie API Key into API Key field.
- Fill in the Teams, Tags and Recipients fields if desired.
- Click Save.
Additionally, refer to Atatus' Opsgenie Integration document.
Updated about 3 years ago