Using Opsgenie's Apica Synthetic integration, Apica Synthetic sends alerts to Opsgenie with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for Apica Synthetic alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When an alert is created by Apica Synthetic Monitoring, an alert is created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie Apica Synthetic Monitoring Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified Apica alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
- Click Save Integration.
- To add an Opsgenie target, click the Webhook icon.
- Modify the target. Please note that you must fill Target Name, API Key and Message fields in the form.
- Paste the API Key that you copied to the API Key section.
- Click Add WebHook Opsgenie Target.
See Apica Synthetic Monitoring Opsgenie Integration documentation for more information.
Updated about 3 years ago