Connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
Use OpsGenie's Zapier Integration to create an alert in OpsGenie from more than a 1000 apps in Zapier. OpsGenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When a trigger is activated in Zapier, an alert is created in OpsGenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to OpsGenie's Zapier Integration page.
- Specify who is notified of Zapier alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- In Zapier, go to Make a Zap! -> Choose a Trigger App -> Setup a Trigger App -> Choose OpsGenie as an Action App.
- Select an available OpsGenie Action and click Continue.
- Select an existing OpsGenie account or connect a new one.
- Paste your OpsGenie API Key into the "API Key field".
- Similarly, paste your OpsGenie URL Key into the "URL Key field".
- Click Yes, Continue.
- Click "Test" to perform a test on the account, then click Continue to move on to the next step.
- Fill in the form and click Continue.
- Click "Send Test To OpsGenie". This should have created an alert in your OpsGenie account.
- Click Finish button.
- Name the zap and turn it on to use it.