If you're on-call on multiple schedules, you can view and export your schedules from "When am I on-call" under your Profile menu. Or you can go to Your on-call schedule under Settings.
You can download your schedules in iCalendar format which is supported by Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, and many others calendar tools.
Select Export team schedule on the icon bar to download the current month of your current schedule, starting from the current day.
You can also choose to export the schedule periodically. Select Open calendar from the icon bar to export the current month to your calendar, starting from the current day. Each month, Opsgenie will automatically keep exporting your current schedule for that month.
- Locate the schedule you want to export and select on the Export team schedule icon.
- The schedule will appear as a download. Open it and select the Calendar you'd like to add your On-Call Schedule to in iCalendar.
Via Manual Url
- Select the Open calendar link icon.
- Select the Copy Calendar Link to clipboard link icon.
If you do not see the "Copy Calendar Link to clipboard" icon, Select "Open Calendar" first, and the copy icon appears.
- Go to your Gmail calendar and select the Add other calendars (+) icon next to the text box for adding calendars, as shown below.
- Past the url from your clipboard into the dialogue box that appears.
You can add the URL to outlook, iCal, and other calendars. Just make sure you can add an external calendar via a URL and you are all set.
Updated 7 months ago