Opsgenie has an email integration with Uptrends. Use the integration to send Uptrends alerts to Opsgenie's API with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for these alerts and determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert is created in Uptrends, an alert is also created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Uptrends Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Copy the email address field for configuring Uptrends with this integration.
- Specify who is notified for Uptrends alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 4) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Click Save Integration.
- In the Uptrends portal, open the Alerts drop-down menu then click Add Alert definition to navigate to the alert creation page.
- Click the Escalation level for configuring escalation rules.
- Paste the e-mail copied previously from Opsgenie into the field Send to additional e-mail addresses.
- Click Save to complete the integration set-up.
Updated 10 months ago