Use Opsgenie’s UptimeProject Integration to forward UptimeProject incidents to Opsgenie. Opsgenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When an error (incident) is captured in UptimeProject, an alert is created in Opsgenie.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's UptimeProject Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of UptimeProject alerts using the Teams field. Autocomplete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API key.
- Click Save Integration.
- In UptimeProject, go to "My Account" from your project's page.
- Select Add Notification Channel.
- Select OpsGenie
- Populate the API Key field with the integration API Key copied previously while saving the integration.
- Click Add Notification Channel.
- Select the Opsgenie notification channel so that alerts are directed properly.
- Alert properties are configured from UptimeProject Integration / Advanced Settings page.
- All set! Now manage your UptimeProject alerts at Opsgenie and leverage its full alerting functionality.
Updated 3 months ago