Use Opsgenie's Tideways integration to send Tideways alerts to Opsgenie's API with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for these alerts and determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert is created in Tideways, an alert is automatically created in Opsgenie.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Tideways Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Tideways alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the integration API key to use in Tideways configuration.
- Click Save Integration.
- In Tideways, go to the "Settings" page of your application.
- Click Configure Alerts.
- Select "Alert Actions" tab and click Create Alert Action.
- Select Opsgenie as the action type.
- Paste the API key copied previously into the "API Key" field.
- Click Create.
Dynamic fields (custom priority, payload, url, and headers) are not available for this integration because of being API-based integration.
Updated 10 months ago