Use Opsgenie Thundra Integration to forward Thundra alerts to Opsgenie. Opsgenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When an alert is created in Thundra, an alert is created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie Thundra Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Amazon Security Hub alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- Go to Opsgenie tab from Settings page in Thundra.
- Paste API Key you copied from Opsgenie to the Opsgenie API Key field.
- Then, save an alert policy and select Opsgenie from Notification preferences. You can save alert policy from Functions, Traces or Invocations pages in Thundra.
- Click Save.
Updated 10 months ago