Use Opsgenie's Signal Sciences Integration to forward Signal Sciences alerts to Opsgenie. Opsgenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert is fired by Signal Sciences, an alert is created in Opsgenie.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Signal Sciences Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Signal Sciences alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- In Signal Sciences, go to Configurations -> Integrations from the top menu.
- Click on the Add + button next to "Opsgenie alert" in "Available integrations" list.
- Paste the API Key copied previously into the "API Key" field.
- Click Add.
- Test the integration by clicking the Test button after creating it. It creates a test alert in Opsgenie.
Updated 10 months ago