RingCentral Glip gives you team messaging with file sharing, task management, and screen sharing in one collaboration tool. OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to RingCentral Glip's alerting mechanism.
OpsGenie has a webhook integration with RingCentral Glip. You can forward OpsGenie alert activity to RingCentral Glip. Users can find out about all actions performed on alerts without leaving RingCentral Glip.
This document describes how to configure the integration.
- When an alert is created in OpsGenie, a message is also created in RingCentral Glip automatically through the integration.
- When alert is updated(closed, acknowledged, assigned etc.) in OpsGenie, a message is also created in RingCentral Glip automatically through the integration.
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to OpsGenie's RingCentral Glip Integration page.
- Specify who should be notified for RingCentral Glip alerts using the "Teams" and "Recipients" fields. Autocomplete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Paste the link you copied from RingCentral.
- Click on Save Integration.
- In Glip choose Integrations from bottom of the left side menu.
- From the integration list choose OpsGenie.
- From the opening message box choose a conversation or create a new team.
- In the Integration Details copy the Glip Webhook URL. You'll paste this URL to Glip Webhook URL field of OpsGenie's RingCentral Glip Integration configuration page.