Planio is an online project management system. OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to Planio issue management.
Using Planio integration, you can forward OpsGenie alert activity to Planio as issues. OpsGenie can create new issues in your Planio project when an alert is created.
Functionality of the integration
- When an alert is created, closed, acknowledged or assigned in OpsGenie, Planio regarding information will be seen in Planio.
- In Planio, go to your account page; copy the API access key. Note that you need to enable "REST web service" from Administration settings for the integration to work.
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already
- Go to OpsGenie Planio Integration page,
- Paste the API access key you copied into the "API access key" field.
- Put your Planio account subdomain into the "Subdomain" field.
- Put the id of the Planio project you want OpsGenie to create the issues in into the "Project Id" field.
- Click "Save Integration".