Use Opsgenie's Planio integration to forward Opsgenie alert activity to Planio as issues. Opsgenie creates new issues in a Planio project when an alert is created.
- When an alert is created, closed, acknowledged, or assigned in Opsgenie, Planio issue is seen in Planio.
- In Planio, go to the account page; copy the API access key. Enable "REST web service" from Administration settings for the integration to work.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Planio Integration page.
- Paste the API access key copied previously into the "API access key" field.
- Put your Planio account subdomain into the "Subdomain" field.
- Put the ID of the desired Planio project for Opsgenie to create the issues under into the "Project ID" field.
- Click Save Integration.
Updated 10 months ago