OneLogin is a popular identity provider service. It helps IT organizations scale and secure their user base easily, across different platforms. Opsgenie supports Single Sign-On with OneLogin, which means your organization can easily incorporate Opsgenie into your application base in OneLogin and let your users securely access Opsgenie.
For general information about Opsgenie's Single Sign-On feature, refer to the Single Sign-On with Opsgenie document. This document describes the specific instructions you can use to integrate OneLogin with Opsgenie SSO.
To configure Single Sign-On integration between your OneLogin and Opsgenie accounts, go to Opsgenie SSO page, select "OneLogin" as provider and follow the instructions.
OneLogin Integration Instructions
- In OneLogin, go to Add Apps page. Search and find "Opsgenie". Click on it and then click "Save".
- After the Opsgenie app is saved; its configuration page opens. Go to "Configuration" tab.
- Now in another tab go to Opsgenie SSO page. Copy the URL generated for Consumer URL.
- In OneLogin, paste the consumer URL into "Consumer URL".
- In Opsgenie, copy the URL generated for Logout URL.
- In OneLogin, paste the logout url into "Logout URL".
- Click "Save".
- Go to SSO tab.
- Under "X.509 Certificate", click "View Details". Copy the "X.509 Certificate" content.
- In Opsgenie, paste the certificate into "X.509 Certificate" field.
- In OneLogin, go back to the SSO tab of Opsgenie app's configuration page.
- Copy the URL in "SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)".
- In Opsgenie, paste it into "SAML 2.0 Endpoint" field.
- In OneLogin, copy the URL in "SLO Endpoint (HTTP)".
- In Opsgenie, paste it into "SLO Endpoint" field.
- Click "Apply SSO Settings".
That's all! Now you and your users can access Opsgenie from OneLogin directly.
Remember to give your users in OneLogin access to the Opsgenie app.
Updated about a year ago