Opsgenie has an email integration with Neustar WPM. Use the integration to send Neustar WPM alerts to Opsgenie's API with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for Neustar WPM alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
This document describes how to configure the integration and details of data that Opsgenie receives from Neustar WPM.
When an alert is created via alerting mechanism in Neustar WPM added to Opsgenie integration, an alert is also created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie Neustar Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Copy the email address field for configuring Neustar WPM with this integration.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Specify who is notified of Neustar alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
- Click Save Integration.
- In Neustar Web Performance Monitoring(WPM), open Alerting Overview from the dropdown menu under "Alerting" tab.
- Click Create Policy in "Overview" tab.
- Select "API" as Policy and click Create Policy.
- Fill in the "Name" and "Emails" field. Paste into Emails field.
- Click Advanced at the the top of the form.
- Click Save at the top of the form.
- Use the newly created policy in related monitors.
Updated 10 months ago