Use Moxtra's integration to forward Opsgenie alert activity to Moxtra. Users are notified of alerts created, acknowledged, assigned and closed without leaving Moxtra.
When an alert is created, closed, acknowledged or assigned in Opsgenie, Moxtra relevant information are seen in Moxtra.
- Click the "Integrations" menu in the left navigation. Search for Opsgenie and click on the "Add" button next to it.
- Choose a Moxtra binder to post Opsgenie notifications or create a new binder. Choose event type and provide a Description.
- Click "Create Integration" when done.
- A "Webhook URL" is provided to use within Opsgenie. Copy this URL to use in Opsgenie's Moxtra Integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie Moxtra Integration page.
- Paste the Webhook URL copied previously into the "Moxtra URL" field.
- Click Save Integration.
Updated 10 months ago