Loom connects to a business’ digital assets, continually monitors and learns about them by reading logs, and detects when something is likely to deviate from the norm. When it does, Loom sends out an alert and recommended resolution so DevOps and IT managers proactively attend to the issue before anything goes down.
Use Opsgenie's Loom integration to send Loom alerts to Opsgenie with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for Loom alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When a vulnerability is detected by Loom, Loom creates an alert in Opsgenie.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie Loom Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Loom alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- Click the settings button (bottom left of screen) and choose the Notifications tab.
- Click Opsgenie integration.
- Paste the Opsgenie API key into the "Opsgenie API key field".
- Click Save.
Updated 10 months ago