SolarWinds MSP N-central Integration
SolarWinds® MSP N-central is powerful RRM platform which can be customized to fit user's needs. SolarWinds® MSP N-central gives you the tools you need to handle these complex environments, including drag-and-drop automation, device settings and profiles, patch management, and more.
What does OpsGenie offer to SolarWinds® MSP N-central users?
Using OpsGenie SolarWinds® MSP N-central integration, SolarWinds® MSP N-central sends its issues to OpsGenie, with detailed information. OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for SolarWinds® MSP N-central alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
Functionality of the integration
- When an issue is created in SolarWinds® MSP N-central, an alert is created in OpsGenie automatically through the integration.
- When the issue's state turned back to Normal in SolarWinds® MSP N-central, the related alert will be closed in OpsGenie automatically.
- When the issue is acknowledged in SolarWinds® MSP N-central, the related alert will be acknowledged in OpsGenie automatically.
Add SolarWinds® MSP N-central Integration in OpsGenie
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already
- Go to OpsGenie SolarWinds® MSP N-central Integration page,
- Specify who should be notified for SolarWinds® MSP N-central alerts using the "Teams" and "Recipients" fields. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the Api URL by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
- Click on "Save Integration".
Configuration in SolarWinds® MSP N-central
- In SolarWinds® MSP N-central, navigate to Modify User page by clicking the user icon on the top menu.
- Select User Details.
- Select Notification Method.
- Click Add then select Third Party Integration - HTTP as the notification method.
- Paste the Api URL to Target URL field.
- Click Save.