Rigor is a monitoring service that monitors availability of any website, mobile app, API, or system on the Internet with Uptime Checks and sends real-time alerts. OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to Rigor.
What does OpsGenie offer to Rigor Users?
Rigor creates alerts for failed checks. With Rigor Integration, OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for these alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, notifying them using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
Functionality of the integration
- When an alert is created on Rigor, an alert is created in OpsGenie automatically through the integration.
Add Rigor Integration in OpsGenie
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already
- Go to OpsGenie Rigor Integration page,
- Specify who should be notified for Rigor alerts using the "Teams"/"Recipients" field. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the API Key by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
- Click on "Save Integration".
Add OpsGenie Webhook in Rigor
- Create a new OpsGenie Alert Webhook by clicking here or by going to Admin > Alert Webhooks , clicking "New" and selecting "OpsGenie".
- In the Payload section for each Trigger, paste your OpsGenie API key you copied while saving Rigor Integration in OpsGenie.
- Click "Create"
- To use the webhook, edit any Check and select the webhook in the Notify dropdown