CA Flowdock (Team Inbox) Integration
is a team collaboration app for desktop, mobile & app. It provides group chat and message inbox for teams. OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to CA Flowdock.
What does OpsGenie have to offer for CA Flowdock users?
The integration enables CA Flowdock users to forward OpsGenie alert activity to CA Flowdock. Users can find out about alerts getting created, acknowledged, assigned and closed without leaving CA Flowdock.
Functionality of the integration
- When an alert is created, closed, acknowledged, assigned, a note is added or deleted in OpsGenie, regarding information will be seen in the inbox in CA Flowdock.
Configure CA Flowdock (Team Inbox) Integration
- Login to CA Flowdock.
- From left panel click settings icon and then click Integrations.
- Find OpsGenie box and click Add new source under the box.
- Give authorization to Flowdock to add OpsGenie.
- After giving authorization you will be redrected to OpsGenie's add CA Flowdock Integration page.
- Configure the integration.
- Click on "Save Integration"
All set! Now when an OpsGenie alert is created, acknowledged etc. the update information will be automatically forwarded to your CA Flowdock group chat as inbox messages.