CA Flowdock (Chat) Integration
is a team collaboration app for desktop, mobile & app. It provides group chat and message inbox for teams. OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to CA Flowdock.
So what does OpsGenie have to offer for CA Flowdock users?
The integration enables CA Flowdock users to forward OpsGenie alert activity to CA Flowdock. Users can find out about alerts getting created, acknowledged, assigned and closed without leaving Flowdock.
Add Flowdock integration to OpsGenie
- Go to OpsGenie CA Flowdock (Chat) Integration page,
- Enter the API token for your flow in Flowdock. You can find it in Account/API tokens in CA Flowdock
- Specify the name of the "user" sending the message.
- You can optionally specify tags for the message; separated by commas.
- Using the Alert Filter, you can specify the conditions for which alerts to be posted to CA Flowdock.
- Click on "Save Integration"
All set! Now when an OpsGenie alert is created, acknowledged etc. the update information will be automatically forwarded to your Flowdock group chat as messages.