DripStat is a Java and Scala APM solution that offers powerful features, such as Code Level Visibility and JVM Monitoring etc. OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is complementary to DripStat.
What does OpsGenie offer to DripStat users?
Using OpsGenie DripStat integration, DripStat sends its alerts to OpsGenie API, with detailed information. OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for DripStat alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
Functionality of the integration
- When alert is created on DripStat, an alert is created in OpsGenie automatically through the integration.
Add DripStat integration in OpsGenie
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already
- Go to OpsGenie DripStat Integration page,
- Specify who should be notified for DripStat alerts using the "Recipients" field. User(s), group(s), escalations policies and on-call schedules can be specified as the alert recipients. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the integration API key by clicking on the copy button or selecting. You'll be using this key in DripStat configuration.
- Click on "Save Integration".
Configuration on DripStat
- In DripStat, go to Alerts page.
- Select "Integrations" tab.
- Click on OpsGenie.
- Select "OpsGenie" as the action type.
- Paste the API key you copied into the "API Key" field.
- Click "Save".