Detectify is a SaaS based web application service that analyzes the security status of your website and creates a report with the results.
What does OpsGenie offer to Detectify users?
Using OpsGenie Detectify integration, Detectify sends its alerts to OpsGenie, with detailed information. OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for Detectify alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
Functionality of the integration
- When a a vulnerability is found, or when a scan is started or finished by Detectify, Detectify creates an alert in OpsGenie.
Add Detectify integration in OpsGenie
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already.
- Go to OpsGenie Detectify Integration page.
- Specify who should be notified for Detectify alerts using the "Teams" field. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the API Key by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
- Click on "Save Integration".
Configuration in Detectify
- Select your scan profile from the Detectify dashboard.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, go to Settings and then Integrations.
- Go to the OpsGenie integration card and click View.
- Paste your OpsGenie API key into the OpsGenie API key field.
- Select the events you want to receive OpsGenie alerts for.
- If you only want to receive alerts for new findings and not previously discovered findings, check the Provide only new findings checkbox.
- Click Save settings.