Use the integration to send Humio alerts to OpsGenie API with detailed information. OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for Humio alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
This document describes how to configure the integration and details of data that OpsGenie receives from Humio.
- When an alert triggered by Humio, an alert is created in OpsGenie.
- Our integration with Humio supports forwarding alerts to OpsGenie via notifiers.
- Do the following steps to define notifier
- In Humio, click the Alerts button top of the page.
- Click the Notifiers button from left frame.
- Click New Notifier button.
- Select OpsGenie as Notifier Type.
- Name the field as OpsGenie Alert Alias.
- Paste OpsGenie Api key previously copied from OpsGenie page.
- Create notifier.
- Use newly created notifier in related alerts