The integration enables CA Flowdock users to forward Opsgenie alert activity to CA Flowdock. Users are notified when alerts are created, acknowledged, assigned and closed without leaving CA Flowdock.
- When an alert is created, closed, acknowledged, assigned, a note is added or deleted in Opsgenie, regarding information is seen in the inbox in CA Flowdock.
- Login to CA Flowdock.
- From left panel click the settings icon then click Integrations.
- Find the Opsgenie selection and click Add new source under the box.
- Give authorization to Flowdock to add Opsgenie.
- After giving authorization you are redirected to Opsgenie's Add CA Flowdock Integration page.
- Configure the integration.
- Click Save Integration.
All set! Now when an Opsgenie alert is created, acknowledged, etc. the update information will be automatically forwarded to your CA Flowdock group chat as inbox messages.
Updated 10 months ago