Use OpsGenie's Dynatrace integration to send alerts to OpsGenie API with detailed information. OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for these alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert is created on Dynatrace, an alert is created in OpsGenie, and when the alert is resolved on Dynatrace, the alert is closed in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Use available placeholders of Dynatrace alerts to configure the alert details in Opsgenie.
Remember to save the integration before attempting a test run - the Dynatrace integration must be saved on the user's end before it is able to be tested.
- In Dynatrace app, open Settings > Integration > Problem Notifications.
- Click Set up notifications.
- Click Custom Integration.
- Paste to Webhook URL field.
- Populate other fields, send test notification, then save the Integration.