DNS Check is a DNS record checking tool, which compares the DNS records that you enter to what DNS servers are returning in response to queries. If there's an issue, the record checking tool will enable you to quickly identify what it is.
DNS Check sends DNS Records check results. With OpsGenie Integration, OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for these result notifications, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, notifying them using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert is created on DNS Check, an alert is created in OpsGenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already
- Go to OpsGenie DNS Check Integration page,
- Specify who should be notified for DNS Check alerts using the "Teams" and "Recipients" fields. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the API Key by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
- Click on "Save Integration".
- Click the "User" icon in the top-right corner, then click "Notification Options"
- Click the "OpsGenie" tab
- Enable OpsGenie notifications, and paste your API Key to OpsGenie API Key field
- Click "Save" to apply changes