Use Opsgenie's Detectify integration to send alerts to Opsgenie with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for Detectify alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When a vulnerability is found, or when a scan is started or finished by Detectify, Detectify creates an alert in Opsgenie.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Detectify alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- Select your scan profile from the Detectify dashboard.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu, go to Settings and then Integrations.
- Go to the Opsgenie integration card and click View.
- Paste the Opsgenie API key into the Opsgenie API key field.
- Select the events to receive Opsgenie alerts for.
- To only receive alerts for new findings and not previously discovered findings, check the Provide only new findings checkbox.
- Click Save settings.
Updated 10 months ago