ConnectWise Automate, formerly LabTech, is the industry-leading IT automation software designed to allow you to automate any IT task to improve your IT services. ConnectWise Automate allows you to discover all devices and users so they can be proactively monitored. OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to ConnectWise Automate's alerting mechanism.
By using OpsGenie’s ConnectWise Automate Integration you can forward ConnectWise Automate's alerts to OpsGenie. OpsGenie can determine the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, iOS & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert is created in ConnectWise Automate, it creates an alert in OpsGenie.
- When the alert is closed in ConnectWise Automate, the OpsGenie alert is closed as well.
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to OpsGenie's ConnectWise Automate Integration page.
- Specify who should be notified for ConnectWise Automate alerts using the "Teams" field. Autocomplete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the Email address.
- Click on "Save Integration."
- From the Control Center, select Dashboard > Management > Alert Templates.
- To add a new template, click on the New Template button.
- Enter the Name of the alert template. This field is required in order to save and add alerts.
- Enter any Comments for this alert template. This field is optional.
- Click on Add Alerts to add new alerts to this template.
- Select New Alert.
- Select Email from Alert Actions.
- Set the content here to The Alert Message on Success and Alert Message on Failure fields.
- Click Save.