Use Opsgenie's CloudSploit integration to have CloudSploit send its alerts to Opsgenie with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for CloudSploit alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert is created on CloudSploit, an alert is created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's CloudSploit Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of CloudSploit alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save Integration.
- Click Integrations from the Main Menu.
- Paste the API Key that was previously copied to the Opsgenie API Key section.
Updated about a month ago