CloudSploit is a security and configuration scanner that can detect hundreds of threats in your AWS account.
Using OpsGenie CloudSploit integration, CloudSploit sends its alerts to OpsGenie, with detailed information. OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for CloudSploit alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
- When an alert is created on CloudSploit, an alert is created in OpsGenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already.
- Go to OpsGenie CloudSploit Integration page.
- Specify who should be notified for CloudSploit alerts using the "Teams" field. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the API Key by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
- Click on "Save Integration".
- Click Integrations from the Main Menu.
- Paste the API Key that you copied to OpsGenie API Key section.