You can now connect your Bitbucket workspaces to your Opsgenie account to investigate code changes during an incident and leverage the full benefits of using tools under the Atlassian suite. Click here to learn more about Bitbucket and create a Bitbucket account if you haven't already.
Bitbucket allows you to perform Git code management and deployments. By leveraging the power of Bitbucket within Opsgenie, you can now track your Bitbucket deployments leading up to an incident in Opsgenie’s Incident investigation feature. With this feature, you can effectively investigate the changes that could have caused the incident that your team is responding to.
Reduce your resolution times by identifying the exact deployment, commit and line of code that broke something. See the authors who performed the commits and rope in the right individuals into your responder teams for a quicker and better incident resolution experience.
Please note that linking Bitbucket workspaces to an Opsgenie account can only be performed by Account admins, Owners and all Custom role users who have the appropriate rights to access the global settings page.
Create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
Go to Settings and click on the Atlassian products which is located under Connected Apps.
- Initially, you have to establish a connection between Bitbucket and Opsgenie. Select Bitbucket from the list.
- Then click Connect workspace.
- Select the relevant Bitbucket workspace from the drop-down, that you would like to connect to your Opsgenie account. Then select Grant access.
- The linked workspaces will be listed with the status as connected.
- Go to Settings and click on the Atlassian products which is located under Connected Apps.
- Select Bitbucket option from the list.
- Hover over the workspace, to reveal the X button. Click X to remove the connection between the workspace and Opsgenie.
- Click OK to confirm.
- You will then no longer see your workspaces listed under the Bitbucket connection page.
Updated 2 months ago
Check out what you can achieve now that you have connected your Bitbucket workspaces to Opsgenie
|Bitbucket Repository to Service Mapping|