Opsgenie has an email integration with Autotask. Use the integration to send Autotask alerts to Opsgenie API with detailed information. Opsgenie acts as a dispatcher for Autotask alerts, determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
This document describes how to configure the integration and details of data that OpsGenie receives from Autotask.
When an alert is created in Autotask, an alert is also created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an Opsgenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to Opsgenie's Autotask Integration page.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Autotask alerts using the Teams field. Autocomplete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Copy the email address.
- Click Save Integration.
- In Autotask, navigate to Mailboxes --> Manage Rules --> Add Rule.
- From Action menu choose Create Ticket using ATES.
3, In Ticket Details paste email address to To*.
- Click Add.
Updated 10 months ago