Atatus is an application performance management & monitoring and error tracking service that combines application monitoring, browser monitoring and exception tracking in one platform. OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to Atatus.
By using OpsGenie Atatus Integration, you can forward Atatus alerts to OpsGenie. OpsGenie can determine the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When an alert is created in Atatus, an alert will be created in OpsGenie automatically through the integration.
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already.
- Go to OpsGenie Atatus Integration page,
- Specify who should be notified for Atatus alerts using the "Teams" field. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the API Key by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
- Click on "Save Integration".
1.In Atatus, go to project "Settings -> Team Notifications -> OpsGenie".
- Paste your OpsGenie API Key into "API Key" field.
- You can also fill "Teams", "Tags" and "Recipients" fields, if you would like.
- Click on "Save" button.
You can also check Atatus' OpsGenie Integration document.