Opsgenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to Amazon SES. With this integration, Opsgenie alerts are created for Amazon SES Bounce and Complaint notifications.
Use Opsgenie's Amazon SES Integration to forward Amazon SES Bounce and Complaint notifications to Opsgenie. Opsgenie determines the right people to notify based on on-call schedules– notifies via email, text messages (SMS), phone calls, and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalates alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
When Amazon SES receives a bounce or complaint message, an alert is created in Opsgenie automatically through the integration.
For Free and Essentials plans, you can only add the integrations from the Team Dashboards, please use the alternative instructions given below to add this integration.
- Specify who is notified of Amazon SES alerts using the Teams field. Auto-complete suggestions are provided as you type.
An alternative for Step 2) and Step 3) is to add the integration from the Team Dashboard of the team which will own the integration. To add an integration directly to a team, navigate to the Team Dashboard and open Integrations tab. Click Add Integration and select the integration that you would like to add.
- Click Save Integration.
- Add an HTTPS subscription to the topic with Opsgenie's API endpoint by using the URL provided from the Opsgenie Integration.
Upon successfully configuring SNS subscription to Opsgenie a confirmation alert is created in Opsgenie.
- Configure Amazon SNS notifications for Amazon SES to send notifications to the SNS topic previously created.
- From the Notifications page, select Edit Configuration.
- In Edit Notification Configuration page, set SNS Topic previously created to the Bounces and Complaints and click Save Config.
Updated 9 days ago